JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hey...How's it going??

So here's ANOTHER digi layout...this is sooo fun!!

I just completed this layout this morning for a challenge and WOW, it came together very fast!!


I need to print out this year's calendar so that family will have a current one in their homes...as I JUST got it finished...I know - - - it's MARCH!! Trust me, I know!! So, I'm going to be printing it and then binding it - - I'll post it as soon as I've completed assembly!!

Hope you like this layout!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO Nick GO! I love the tongue action. It's better to see in person. Can't wait to see (and hear?) the real thing!

Kathy

mE said...

DAAAANG SUsan!!!

YOu've been a busy girl! Nice work!

Man, I've gotta get working on digi pages!

Love ya!

Erin