JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Digital Dabbling...

So, I get some razzin' from my buds about digital scrapbooking...but I keep on with it...and I think I'm doing pretty well for being "self-taught".

Here's a few items I've recently completed and I'm looking for feedback...



...this layout, I created for my phone...yes...you heard me right, it's for my phone. Whenever, Terri calls, this cute face pops onto my screen - - - see the original photo on her blog...HERE

This next layout showcases a photo I took of my beloved baby, Petey...



I'm not a girl that does a layout of just one single photo but this one speaks volumes and I'm just so pleased at the turn out.

So...feel free to post...

I'm working on the layout of my new bedroom - don't think I forgot!!

XOXOXO ~ Susan

3 comments:

Stampin n da Hood said...

hey wait...
I think Petey's eyes do look better than mine!

Unknown said...

SOrry chick... I am tagging you...check out my blog for details. You can run but you can't hide.


Love the doggie layout

mE said...

I love them Susan!!!!

Love,
Your fellow Digi Scrapper Buddee,

E.