JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Tour of my new room!!

We have completed a few home improvement projects and my new bedroom is nothing less than a "retreat" - - - I LOVE IT!! We weren't certain if the flooring and furniture and closet organizer pieces would all match or clash...it couldn't be more perfect. I've taken a few photos but if anyone's tried to photograph a closet, it's not an easy task to get the whole thing in. I am very willing to host a tour as the photos do it no justice!!

Isn't it wonderful?? I almost feel like climbing in bed right now it's so peaceful and relaxing in my new room!! Aaaaaaah...

3 comments:

Stampin n da Hood said...

FABuloso!
Which shelf is for my stuff?

mE said...

SUSAN!!!!

It looks fabulous!!!

You have my DREAM closet!!!! Ok, so almost... now just double the size and I will move in :)

Hehe!

Ok, so where's the tour of your scrap room???? I still need to see your super special CUSTOM InkStak in use! :P

Love ya!

Erin

Jingle said...

You must feel like you are in a whole new house!!!! It looks gorgeous! I love your new bed and the floors look amazing!!!! The dresser is so cute tucked into that nook! I may have to take you up on that personal tour, though. Does the cover charge include the flight back to Denver?