JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Monday, July 16, 2007

I Got Tagged....

I got tagged yesterday by Erin - See post from May 9, 2007 at

http://inkysmiles.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2007-07-02T20%3A42%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7

I have bugged poor Erin all day via email as to where to find the details about this "Tagged" thing and low and behold - I feel like a really big NERMAL!! I finally found it - so after all that - - if I don't play along I'd look even GOOFIER than usual...

Here Are The Rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Ok, here are some random facts/habits about me:

1. I truly thought I'd NEVER have children, I felt that I wouldn't do a decent job and this guy, Michael convinced me otherwise - and now I have two boys!!
2. I once drove a BMW - I lost control on a patch of ice and totalled it - but I had it for about a year. I ended up completely O.K. - I have a small scar on my elbow...the car, well, it probably went to the crusher. It had severe damage on three of it's four sides (the driver side being the least damaged.)
3. I shared a cigar with my mom on her 50th birthday - we lit them using the candles on her cake. I think cigars are gross - but I can say I did it.
4. I have remained friends with a girl (Kathy Mitts) that I used to play barbies with...we knew each other in grade school. I have another friend, Lynette, that was my good bud in Jr. High school. I guess you could say that these ladies haven't been able to shake me!! OR, I must be a "lifelong type of a friend".
5. I once toured London with a guy I dated in my twenties...My whole box of memorabilia was lost in a move but I'll get back there someday to revisit places I enjoyed back then.
6. My grandfather researched our heritage and actually put a big book together about our family. It turns out that we are decendants of Lord Stanley and he had an affair with a slave girl and then was cut off of his family's fortune because of it. This explains why I have a bubble butt, in my opinion.
7. I CRAVED the Big Montana sandwiches from Arby's when I was pregnant with my son A.J. and I could eat a whole one BY MYSELF, no problem. After I had A.J. I couldn't finish one - the darn thing is REALLY HUGE!! I still think that Arby's is my favorite fast food place.
8. I have a great fear that my kids will one day out smart me...it won't matter if its them "tricking" me or just learning something that I don't know...the whole idea kinda bugs me. My dad was once tested - I.Q. - and he was told that he is a genius (officially). Well, I was given some of the same types of tests as I was growing up and was told that I have some smarts, too. I kinda hope that the little guys are smart but they're not allowed to "outsmart" me. I know it's crazy - but as some of you already know - I suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and can't help it!! Hee-Hee!!

I have NOT tagged anyone for the following reasons:


YOU ALL HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY ERIN AND WOULD PROBABLY KILL ME IF I DID IT AGAIN - am I right?? Feel free, however to post a little something unique about yourselves if you feel like sharing...

Thanks for stopping by!!

~ Susan

2 comments:

mE said...

SUSAN!

YAY!!! You replied to the TAG! :)

Oh btw... I have NOT tagged the following:

Alisha of the Great PacNorWest
Pam of the Great Maple Flag People
Terri of the Hood

Didn't tag 'em cuz they didn't have bloggies up... so guess what?? YOU CAN TAG 'EM!!! LOL

Inky Smiles!
E.

Jeanne said...

Susan!

Love the blog and the fact that I can actually find it! You WERE supposed to email me the link um...days ago. (j/k-you know I *heart* you!) I'm probably gonna stalk your blog now, you know that, don't you?

Great header and I, too, am happy to know the music is on the other page.

Hugs!