JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Monday, July 16, 2007

O.K. So, now that I've been to this little site...

Erin @ http://www.inkysmiles.blogspot.com/ has this link to a place called BLOGTHINGS...there's a cute little quiz that tells you what kind of Ice Cream you are and the questions are really unrelated but I ended up being my most favorite flavor on the planet so I decided to look around on this site and this other little QUIZ caught my attention - "Are You Like Your Mom?" Anyone who knows me will tell you that I DREAD being compared to the woman I once called MOM - now I just ignore her - SAD BUT TRUE!! She truly BUGS the heck outta me!! Anyway...I got the results I was hoping for! See how it turns out for you...

If anything...the little picture is kinda humorous and I find myself picturing my mom's face in place of the lovely lady pictured below!!




You and Your Mom Are Completely Different



At times, it seems like you and your mom aren't even related.

You often wonder how two people from the same family can be so different.

As the saying goes... you can pick your friends, but not your relatives.

No comments: