JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Whatcha think??

I'm in this swap group, see?? AND, these girls are pros!!! SERIOUSLY!! Our lateset challenge was one of my very favorites!! We were asked to create a set of cards that we created using our own creation of random stamped cardstock...

I chose to go very neutral to hopefully receive an UBER amount of ideas - - I darned near went with a tone on tone choice but opted for a black and white on "kraft" brown (CTMH's Desert Sand) background paper. The second part of the swap is to include a chunk of our random stamped paper to each swapper and see what they come up with...

Well...

Hopefully...

My fellow swappers...

won't mind...

if I share a little bit...

and show a couple of the cards I've done...

so far...

but if you've happened upon the blog here...

and are now worried that you're...

just not quite ready...

to spoil the surprise...

here's your chance to log out...

and close the window...

before your suprise is SPOILED - ready??

On a count of three...

One...

Two...

Three...

Pam Klassen's card and the one I made for her...



Tiffany Cheney's - - >>


and the last one to share for tonight... (cuz I just KNOW that the others would be too much of a temptation for the weak...Hee-Hee!! Sorry, Terri!! I LOVE YOU!!!)
Here's Erin Grotegut's...


In case you need to see the details...please click on the photos and it will increase in size (I HOPE!!)

That's it for tonight...I'm VERY SLEEPY... tomorrow's Friday and we'll go for the rest...

Sweet dreams...

4 comments:

Pammie said...

Did you seriously think that I wouldn't look! PULLEEZE this is the chick that would help her brother unwrap presents to see what was inside and then go tell our sister what she was getting for Christmas! LOL Love my card btw! - all of them are devine - can't wait to see the others.

Stampin n da Hood said...

last time I show you my cards in advance...you durned copied em!

mE said...

SUSAN!

Love the new header AND the new pic of you!!!! Love the cards... and where's the rest? LOL!

ALSO:

You have been tagged by the Experiment...

See:
http://inkysmiles.blogspot.com/2007/10/experiment.html

:)

Erin

Jingle said...

Why am I seriously not in this swap group???? I'm cool. I promise! LOL! These are way better than what you even described to me!