JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Question: "Where've ya' been?" Answer: - - >>

EDITED INFORMATION!!! --->>> This slide show was put together with a SIX Second interval between photos - this will prevent the VERTIGO in watching it... HOWEVER>>> When you first start watching it...that very first page appears FROZEN in time!! UGH!!

Just BE PATIENT...count to six and enjoy the show...

P.S. There's a jukebox further down on the page - start that up!! It'll give you something to do while you wait between photos!!




If anyone's been looking for a "new" post...a return email...a telephone call where we talk about absolutely nothing in particular...

I've been creating a digital "yearbook" for all of the members in my sons' Quarter Midget club...

Why didn't someone tell me that this would be a HUGE project and save me from myself that day when the idea entered into my brain and I was in a fog in believing that I COULD put this together in a few weeks spending a few hours a night on it??? FIRED!! Whomever chose not to warn me... YOU'RE FIRED...


...now that I feel better... I gotta get back to the other stuff I put off to work on that project...

I have movies to edit...

Halloween costumes to create...

Cards to stamp...

Goodie bags to make for two classrooms...THANK GOD FOR THE CRICUT EXPRESSIONS and my BAGS, TAGS, BOXES and MORE cartridge!!...Hey...I just had an idea - - so, what if I pre-random stamped and decorated my paper...then cut my little boxes and put them together - wouldn't that save time???? WOW!! An epiphany!! Feel free to use my most recent "DUH, moment!!"...share what you make!!

Have a great rest of your Friday!!

~ Susan

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This turned out really cute! Loving some of those digi papers! The big stars are my favorite! Anyway, your new pic is awesome! It's totally you and I like it!