JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Friday, September 14, 2007

I was surfing and noticed that I'd been tagged - this little list was quite fun to do - THANKS, Pam!!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Anastasia Mustang .... errr…or Anastasia Expedition (I had a cat named Anastasia) and Mike’s working on putting a motor in my mustang – can that count?? It sounds cooler than “Expedition” - - would Anastasia Ford sound better??
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Mint Chocolate Peanut Butter (hmmm, weird!!)
3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) S HAN
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Blue Basset
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Renee Denver
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Han Su – this one kinda works, ey??
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The")
The Green Merlot
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Carl Martin – this one works well, also!!
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)
Happy Snickers - ::giggle-giggle::
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names )
Ann E – (I totally swear, my dad’s middle name is “E” that’s it!!)

So, to tag a few others to keep up with the fun... Kathy Mitts, Alicia Trussell, and Jeanne Tomshack - - let's see who notices...???

No comments: