JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Mid-September - ALREADY?!?!?

When you hear, "My, how time flies" - I smirk because there are times that I feel like "sheeeesh, time is crawling!!"


Not this month...it's weird to think that the boys have been back in school for nearly a month and we have got to start thinking about halloween costumes

- - Nick has made his decision - -

he wants to be...

Nick's current favorite tunes: "Crazy, Crazy Nights" and "I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night" - OH DEAR!!

:::Hey, Kathy...remember when we sat in your room singing those tunes??:::
A.J. has decided to be a pirate...YEP - Nick was a pirate last year so that's an easy one!! A.J. wants a Captain's trench coat and a "better hat than Nick wore" - looks like a trip to the fabric store is in order!!
Now, how the heck am I gonna make platform boots for the Gene Simmons costume?? ANYONE??
We are racing this weekend and it's a two-day event - at least it's local. I've got so much to pack and a fruit/veggie tray to cut up plus a cold cuts tray to put together - - - last weekend the boys didn't eat very well. They ate Oreo cookies, fruit snacks, and Gatorade. YUM!! Well-rounded nurishment...no wonder they acted "so well" toward the end of the day!! I find that working up in the tower for the entire day isn't so good when I need to "police" some of the boys' choices.
Have a great weekend!!

No comments: