JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weeeeeee're Baaaaaaack!!



We enjoyed our little mini vacation in Las Vegas - met some great people and were treated to a Nascar Truck race at The Las Vegas Motor Speedway. My dad and his wife flew in to see the boys race and extended their stay for their own vacation. They are staying at the MGM in one of the fabulous towers in a very nice suite and we were invited back to their "place" to swim once the races ended on Sunday afternoon. A little background on the pool we went to...it definitely WAS NOT kid friendly...there were private cabanas all around the perimeter of the pool area...more lounge chairs than people...wait staff...towel/cabana boys that offered you a fresh towel the minute yours got a little damp!!...a full bar that offered drinks with skewers of fresh fruit and umbrellas and such - I could go on and on but let me just get to the good stuff. There were quite a few people bopping around the pool, sipping champagne cocktails, talking about the best place for sushi...blah-blah-blah and then there were my boys - fresh from the race track. Pretty grubby and very wound up!! They were doing cannonballs off of the side of the pool and were the only little humans under 25 years of age. Oh, and did I mention the topless ladies who were sunbathing?? I couldn't help but tell A.J. that if he wanted for them to sit up and flash him, he just had to "accidently" spill ice cubes on her back and I'm pretty sure she'd sit right up - no problem!! My dad laughed, Nick thought about it...and A.J., well, he came really close to doing it!! My dad's wife on the other hand...she couldn't believe that I even suggested such a thing - hee-hee... BUT SHE was the one who invited us to her hotel for swimming...and those ladies could've covered up when they saw the kids...why was it my bad??



***Click on the photo to see it larger...***
So... here's a group photo of the kids at the track - I've labeled my boys and Adam from our track in Colorado... Mindy McCord from Montana was there also, She's standing right next to Adam... I'm glad to be home - but I'm still waiting for one piece of luggage to return from a trip to WASHINGTON?!?!? Oh well... At least we didn't have any trouble... Have a great evening!!

No comments: