JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm finally getting around to sharing on my blog today!!

I've been shampooing carpets and getting back into creating things for friends and family - call it a hiatus, took some time off, just plain busy, busy. Mike's been out of town for over a week now...he's in Arizona working - (or so he wants us to believe!!) He worked for a couple of hours on Saturday before calling it a day and going to a big boat race!! Man, heavy intensive labor!! He's expected home for Thanksgiving and then it's off to Primm, Nevada for the boys' final race of the year. I'm supposed to be getting a bunch of stuff done for that but I uh...just can't find the motivation today!!

We've attended a couple of birthday parties in the past two weekends and I have a few photos to share... November 10th - Justin Francis' birthday party:


Then on the 17th - Keaton Westhoff's birthday party at the Family Fun Plex in Longmont.

Nothing like a day of swimming in the middle of NOVEMBER!!
So on to Thanksgiving!! Mike finally comes home only to share that he has to go back and finish the job! UGH!
We leave for Primm, Nevada in just a few days for the boys final race of the season.
AND - - - we get to hang out with the Stanley's again!! The Stanley's make our boys' race cars. Wish us luck!!

More to come!! We'll keep you posted!!

No comments: