JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

OOPS...I forgot to post the "INSPIRATION" boots - sorry!!

Pammie - Yes!! We made those boot from Sculpey - but the "base" was a product called Rigid Wrap - way cool stuff. It's basically gauze with dry plaster and you dip pre-cut strips into warm water and layer it - allow to dry and you end up with a cast!! I decided that this is going to be HUGE for me in the future...lots of craft ideas ran through my brain when I was working with it. I need to add, in reading the instructions for the Rigid Wrap I gotta tell you...they've totally covered any possible law suit - their directions for making a mask for someone's face is so HILARIOUS!! SO...here's the "original" boots I replicated for the costume - - >>

No comments: