JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Friday, November 9, 2007

LOTS!! To share...

I've got a few requests so let's see if we can cover them ALL!! First, I've had a request to share just how I made the "Dragon" boots for Nick's Gene Simmons' costume - I just gotta add here that I. HAVE. NO. IDEA. HOW. I'LL. TOP. THIS. COSTUME. EVER!! But we have these photos for the memories and well...who knows what "our" imagination will come up with...
Step-by-step boots in the making:


Secondly, my calendar for this year - it's time to get on the next one - - hope this inspires someone!!


...the photos on the December page are totally blowing my mind!! We're going back to that exact same place in just a few weeks for the Primm, Nevada race!! I can hardly believe that since the photos posted in last year's calendar...these two spoiled boys are in not just TWO brand new cars BUT FOUR!! OYE!! I need sleep. I'm overwhelmed from looking at this little blast from our past...we've had one heckuva great year!!

3 comments:

Pammie said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU MADE THOSE BOOTS FROM SCULPEY! This is just PURE GENIUS! The calendar is so cute.

Stampin n da Hood said...

Awesome design on the boots!
How'd ya do the "scales"? Same product?

Cute Calendar...will be waiting for mine with baited breath!

Anonymous said...

When do I get my calendar for next year? Can't wait! ~ Kathy