JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Another BUSY weekend...

We spent this past weekend RACING - as usual...
This past weekend was a club race in Colorado Springs. Nick raced both of his cars - the Blue Honda in the Jr. Honda division and the brand new Yellow Jr. Stock - - - A.J.'s new Jr. Stock motor has not arrived just yet so he only drove his Jr. Honda car. I feel that having to watch his brother run two cars left him a little bit disinterested. He finished well but not overly ecstatic about the events.

All in all, though, it was a very good weekend, as we had NO major incidences. We watched a few but were not involved in any. There were a few little guys that flipped - trust me, watching a little boy playing with matchbox cars or riding his bike one minute and then tumbling down a track the next isn't something that "feels natural"- it really sucks, to be honest. I'm knocking on wood because I have yet to see my boys get hit hard enough to be on their side.

So back to the fun stuff... Nick and A.J. both finished fair in their divisions and we had a fabulous time with the Westhoff's (Garvin, Sherri and Keaton) after arriving on Saturday and during the races on Sunday. The Colorado Springs tower was short-handed and I had assumed that I'd get the weekend off but spent some time in their tower helping out. As usual, my plans to do something creative in between races was postponed. No biggie!! I managed to take 280 pictures now I have the burden of deciding what to throw out. My new camera makes it difficult to determine a bad photo from a good one as they all look really good!! I have so much to accomplish!! The boys go back to school in exactly two weeks and we have school supplies to buy as well as tennis shoes and clothes - UGH!! Not my favorite type of shopping.

Here's some photos of the weekend... I have to go and see what the fed ex man just dropped off at the gate - could be a new motor for A.J.'s car??

No comments: