JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Monday, August 13, 2007

New AVATAR...

O.K. so is this little "Avatar" CHEESY??? I made it today and I was wondering if it represented me well enough OR is it just plain silly?!?! I value your opinion - so just be honest - O.K.?

I had a really busy weekend - taking video and such of the Monza event. I am determined to figure out this new video editing software that I had Mike buy for the racing and events that we attend but I find myself reading LOTS of material learning it all - I promise to spend some time on the blog tomorrow - as I spent all my FREE time today doing laundry and "hovering" over the guys that were here drywalling and finishing our master bedroom. I failed to mention that there are no visitors allowed at my house right now because I feel really silly with my bed in the dining room along with the rest of my bedroom furniture - - maybe I'll post photos - - perhaps, I won't...

Well, again... post your opinion... on the AVATAR - and I'm going to get back to reading instruction manuals!!

More to come!!

1 comment:

mE said...

Susan - it's you ... sorta... you need a pair of scrapbookin scissors in your hand!

:)

Erin