JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lime Time (A.J.'s #2 car) Got BLINGED OUT!!

I'm going to try my hand at sounding REALLY COOL... It's the only way I can think of to describe this car!!

This is totally "SICK", man - the photos DO NOT do this justice!!



Soooooooo...what do you think??? Pretty schweeeeet, huh???

A.J. was "out of his mind" excited when he saw it and then I asked Nick what HE thought and he says, "how come A.J.'s car is cooler than mine??"

Hee-hee... we cannot wait to get this on the track this weekend. We're off to Billings, Montana as soon as the boys get off of the bus tomorrow, for a two day event!! Yippeeeee...

I will post more racing photos soon!! Have a great Labor Day weekend!!

No comments: