JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd get something said before I "hear" about it!! Last weekend we enjoyed a pleasant day fishing - until the torrential downpour!! I get bragging rights - as I caught the first fish...the photo is on our friend's camera but at least there is a picture of my BIG trout in existance!!


I took pictures of the cute fish that the boys caught and they even talked Jeff into taking them out on the boat. Jeff and Shannon rented a really nice cabin and we were lucky to have been invited up to spend the day with them.

A.J. and his catch -



Nick's little fish that we had to give back to the lake...



Mike's helping to cast - he had to keep the line out of the trees!!



Jeff takes the boys out on the boat...



RAIN - and lots of it!! Boy did it get dark, too!



This week has been - well... AWESOME!! The boys started school on Monday and I've got the laundry caught up and even spent some time being creative!! I combined three Idea Books and decorated a cover - I'm very pleased with the result. I'm making lots of cards and getting some other projects wrapped up!! I'm very happy that school's back in session!! I just have LOTS of cleaning to do to get the house back in shape from the whirlwind summer!!


First day back to school!! YIPPPPPEEEEEE!!

So - time to get back to creating as well as a NICE LONG relaxing shower...

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

awwwwwWWW!
Look at those cheezy grins!
Bet their as excited to get away from mom as much as she is to get away from them!
Now...where can we send DAD to?