JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

It's the weekend!!

So...tomorrow's racing and today I get to entertain Nick and A.J. today while Mike gets to lend his help to Scotty at Colorado Nat'l Speedway - Mike sure misses racing himself - - there's always next year...

I feel like scrapbooking today but I have to do some serious cleaning first...vacuuming - the whole house needs it ,the entire kitchen has gone to h*ll, from the floors to the countertops and the refrigerator is a disaster.

Kathy came by with MORE zucchini and I need to whoop up a batch of oatmeal raisin zucchini cookies for the track tomorrow. Here I am dinking around on the computer...

There's some crazy stuff going on with the scrapbook world and I spent too much time "researching" a bunch of hooey about Heidi Swapp moving to China and Stacy Julian not having the customer's best interest at heart in regards to a Big Picture Scrapbooking class. The lynch mob is out in full force - did anyone else notice that a full moon is expected in the next day or two??

I did a lot of BLOG surfing yesterday and came across some really fun things - - mainly on YouTube... I'll share these sparingly - - - it'll give you something to look forward to every few days... Yesterday, I thought this little blog needed some "cowbell" - - I really wanted to "explore the space".

Today, I'm thinking about a REAL GOOD laugh is in order...

Enjoy...

No comments: