JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Erin - WOW!! I can't believe that my MOST FAVORITE flavor came up!

...you know what this means - I must've answered those questions "truthfully" and with some "thought"!! Mint Chocolate Chip is my absolute FAVORITE!! YUM!! Great...now I'm craving ice cream!!

You Are A Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Girl
Creative. Expressive. Unique.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatflavoricecreamgirlareyouquiz

What flavor ice cream girl are you?

Thanks for the cute link!! I had a little problem in posting a direct link here so if curiousity gets you...copy the link in your browser and give it a whirl...hopefully, you find it cute like I did!!

No comments: