JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

YUM!!

I just gotta tell ya'!! The bread was a HUGE HIT!! My kids loved it, my dad and his wife loved it, Mike's mom said it was the most MOIST bread she's had in a while!! Mike loved it and, believe it or not...I'm polishing off the last little piece right now as I'm typing about it!! You girls don't know a good thing!!

I like zucchini in my spaghetti sauce, sauteed as a side dish, and I'm planning on making chocolate chip zucchini cookies tonight when the weather isn't so darn HOT!!

I'll let you know how they turn out...

No comments: