JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Man...can somebody help me????

I'm looking for an online resource or a local store that sells motivation at a great price! I HAVE to get my craftroom completely cleaned!! It's making me crazy!! I tried the "spend an hour a day" that lasted a DAY! I tried..."I'm not leaving this room until it's done!" approach...I left the room for a beer and to check on what Mike was doing in the garage and never re-entered the room that day!! I was too happy to watch him re-organize his garage!! And now - I'm happy just tinkering away at the blog - in a completely different room...and ignoring the fact that I NEED TO GET IT DONE!! I'm starting to feel a twinge of motivation by sitting here typing about it - you know the little pangs of guilt are creeping up on me but I just wish that I had an idea of what I hope it to look like finished. We suffered a bad rain/wind storm not too long ago and it caused a leak to travel along the ceiling and of course it's at a joint so there's this annoying strip of drywall tape that's sorta pulled itself away from the ceiling and it's just so annoying. There's some water damage along the top of the window sill - there are curtains in front of that but again - I KNOW IT'S THERE...I can clean the place but repairs are needed and the little pristeen craft room of mine that I used to know and love sits - just like a forgotten toy - abandoned in the corner...I prefer to travel away from my home to create when once I LOVED to HOLE away for hours and play. It was MY playroom...sigh!! That's it - I'm logging out and I'm going to go and spend some time in there...it needs me! I'll post some real life progress later - I PROMISE!! Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Stampin n da Hood said...

Sooooooo...plenty of time to blog, and digitize yourself again...hmmmm.
When it's TOTALLY clean, I'll be back.
HA!

Susan H said...

I'm really, really committed this time...I'll get it done - I was given some advice last night from a friend in a far away land - - - she suggested that I just move things to one side of the room or out of sight and take some photos. I could make you BELIEVE that it has become a clean place!! Now that's a friend - one who makes helpful suggestions - not make threats that there'll be no visits until it's done!! Hee-Hee!! You want me to help you with your other teeth??

mE said...

LOL!

Susan - sometimes it is easier to just box everythign up, rebuild the room, and put things back in place and sort that way... kinda like CLEAN SWEEP! Sometimes the mess in front of us is too overwhelming... or that ice cold beverage is too inviting... LOL! I need to clean my room, too. How bout I quit my job, come help you clean, and then you come to my house and help organize!?