JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

OKAY, OKAY...I hear ya!!

So, in light of recent requests - I'm posting some new stuff on my blog!! WOW!! I had no idea that so many people visited my little spot on the web!! Hee-Hee...you guys need something to DO!


As many of you know...we're into racing!! I should back up a little and say that "we" consists of myself, my hubby Michael, and the two lights of my life (HA!!) Nick and A.J. So, last night we went to Bandimere Speedway for the 28th annual Mile High Nationals...best way I can think of to spend a Friday the 13th!! We met and aquired autographs from Tony Pedgregon. Nice guy!! Nick got him to sign his hat and A.J. had his shirt signed. We also met Robert Hight - he is first in his division and not mention John Force's son-in-law!! Both of these guys took the time to allow me to pose them with my kids while there was a mob scene waiting behind us for their turn in that short window alloted for their "meet and greet".



Here's the boys and Tony Pedregon -



...and Robert Hight



I can't tell you how anxious I am to scrapbook these photos I took yesterday!! We had soooo much fun!! They finished last night's show with a terrific fireworks display - to describe it wouldn't do it justice. They set off these EXPLOSIONS...one every four to five feet and they went off consecutively down the length of the track - BOOM, BOOM, BOOM - they were these big huge fire balls and you could feel the heat from them where we were sitting (roughly twenty rows up from "front row". They lit off the large showers of sparks and the colorful bursting ones, too. Again, we were so close to all of this that there was debris from these fireworks right in our faces - very scary, but a rush all the same!! I just looked at the photos I took of the fireworks but I only had a few that came out - I was awestruck in watching the show instead of snapping photos. Nick had a good laugh. We thought the fireworks were finished and more of the fire ball explosions went off - I was so taken by surprise that I nearly peed myself!!


So, on to other things... I SWEAR I'll post some of my latest stuff before the end of today... (July 14th, 2007) I have a little guy who's needing some attention... I'll explain later, K?


Have a great day!!


XOXOXO ~ Susan


P.S. Thanks for the gentle nudge to keep my blog going...you guys are my inspiration!!


No comments: