JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

So, I said I'd post SOME ARTWORK - in fact...I PROMISED...

Well, I created a card... I've showed it to a few friends and I received some positives. Why not share it here? I have a group of FABULOUS friends ALL OVER that I swap with and this is what I created for them...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - don't tell them that I've posted it here, O.K.??








I just gotta share one more shot of the races - sorry, I REALLY had a great time!!

It's not EXTREMELY obvious but this is Ashley Force on our local track - WOW!! Yet, another true celebrity - I KNOW that this girl and I both appreciate the same driver from several years back - - the reason I LOVE racing - - Shirley Muldowney.

So - for my next trick... I GOTTA learn how to share MUSIC on this blog!! I KNOW it can be done...

There are so many of you that scrapbook - I want to share MY latest favorite music to scrap to. Maybe, it's because when I visualize a mythical Muse creature...this is what I would imagine her voice to sound like?? Sound crazy??

I know I mentioned earlier I'd explain an issue we're having today - - here it is...

I have two boys - very close in age. They are seven and eight (15 months apart). Nick is older and a serious "social butterfly" and A.J., well, he's not a shy kid by any means but he EXPECTS to be accepted without putting that foot forward. Nick was asked to spend the night at his friend's house and A.J. wasn't really sure why the invite didn't include him...I know this will be an issue I deal with more than just this weekend. It kills me - but the logical part of my brain tells me that this is totally normal. I don't favor one kid over the other but I KNOW that each of them deserves a break from each other. REALLY. So far, we've enoyed a FABULOUS evening alone with just A.J. - I know that he's enjoying it, too. And I don't worry about Nick, he's at his good friend's house. At the time of separation, though, DRAMA!! Wyatt's mom felt horrible and all I could say is, "they need this little break...Please, understand". UGH!! So, on that note I've gotta go play UNO or Sorry or whatever A.J. picks!! Have a great night!!

Please don't get all spoiled that I've posted twice in one day - I'll try harder to keep my blog current, deal??

~ Susan

2 comments:

Pammie said...

oooooooh you should notta done that! LOL

Susan H said...

Wellllll...what could I have done?? I needed to post SOMETHING and it was handy!! I hope to stamp something new today so that I can post more ART rather than just recent pictures...I SOOOOO love your Blog - When I grow up and become an official "Blogger" I wanna be like you!!