JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Sunday, July 15, 2007



New PHOTO!! Yep! That's my buddy - Petey!! He just had his vaccinations and he had a reaction - not a good day!! Well, the swelling is finally going down!! Did you know that FAT dogs PUFF up like a marshmallow in a microwave when they respond NEGATIVELY to RABIES vaccinations?? I had NO IDEA!! Well, YEP... If you have a dog that's allergic to his meds this is the craziness that you deal with. At least my boy's face now matches his body!! I've been told that he looks OVERWEIGHT - YIKES!!! Who wants to hear that??
Certainly, not ME!!! UGH!!!

Well, here's my little guy - puffy - but NOT OVERWEIGHT!!

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

Well, ain't ya both just too cute?!

Let's see....your photo seems "touched up", but we know you're cute.

But...but...
can't ya touch up his cheeks too?