JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm LOSING!!

I have too many friends getting Blog Happy and I can't keep up!! There are so many FEATURES out there!! Can you tell? I'm so trying to stay in the "LOOP" persay, if the latest and greatest features!! *MUSIC - check...*SLIDESHOWS - check...*RECENT ARTWORK - errrr, ummm - check...

So, I'm trying... REALLY, REALLY trying to keep up, K?

Now, here's a BIGGIE...I gotta sign out - go and comb my hair - and ask Michael to snap a photo... I need to post an updated shot... HANG TIGHT!! I'll be back!!

~ Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your picture looks GREAT! You look so cute! Who is that girl on the left? HA!!! Just kidding! No, it really is a great photo! It's so good to "see" you!

Susan H said...

Thanks Jen!! You know a good friend when they give you CRAP about how much cuter your dog is than a recent photo!! Hee-Hee!! I miss you, too!!