JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Friday, March 13, 2009

"Base Page BONANZA" If you need base pages - I've got them!! Pictured here are the SLEW of them that have been living unused in my craft space and it's time that they see light and are put to use. For more detail - they were listed in the Summer 2007 CTMH Idea Book on page 16. The colors and sizes that I have are: in the 12x12" size - Two packages of 12 pages in Bamboo, and One package of 12 pages each in Garden Green, New England Ivy, Outdoor Denim, Black, and Amethyst. I also have 3 packages of 12 pages each of the Traditional Holiday base pages. In the 9x9" size I have one package of 12 pages in Indian Corn Blue and Cranberry, and two packages of 12 pages in Black. Finally in the 6x6" size, I have THREE packages of 12 pages of Cranberry and one package of 12 pages in Black.
Originally these packages sold for $9.95 in the 12x12" size - I'm asking $5.00!! In the 9x9" size orig. price $8.50 - I'm asking $4.00!! And, the 6x6" size was $6.95 - I'd like $2.75!! - However...no reasonable offer is refused...don't hesitate to ask!!


No comments: