JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009


"Rustic Trail" - As seen in theSummer 2007 CTMH Idea Book - page 43...I have four patterns of B&T papers left. There's one sheet of the "spatter", two each of the Word paper and the fish and then there are 20 sheets of the blue checkered paper. Lots of B&T but not much of a variety - excellent value of 25 sheets for $6.00 - that's less than .24 cents a sheet...(negotiable as I'm in an excellent mood!!)
I do have cardstock that can be added "A La Carte" if you wish - just ask!!


No comments: