JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blast from the past - CTMH Paper kits for sale!!

Here's some antiques - I thought I'd see if I had any takers...email me for shipping rates as buying several items makes me determine the amount I'll ask for shipping.

"School Days" (can be found in the CTMH catalog - 2004-2005 pg. 72)
B&T - 3 multi stripe, 4 "crayon" pattern, 1 Star Spangled Blue stripe
Cardstock weight items - NON-Sticky embellishments, 4 preprinted 12x12 layouts
*BONUS - not pictured: I have cardstock in the colors of this kit - White, Star Spangled Blue, Sunny Yellow, and Holiday Red. Will add 2 ea. to the kit!!
Asking $10.00













How about this gem?? This is a complete "Teammate Kit"...little packet of goodies included!! As well as two page protectors!! This kit was only opened to show all the inclusions...Asking $10.00













MEGA KIT!! This one is "Fun-tastic" (can be found in the CTMH catalog - 2004-2005 pg. 73) I have a lot of this stuff!! Included here B&T papers - 10 each of the patterned papers except the lightest one I only have 6 sheets - so that's 36 sheets of B&T!! Then there are 3 each of the four designs of preprinted cardstock weight 12x12 layouts. Also included are the cardstock weight embellishment sheets - two full pages plus, 75% of the third. (*see photo). The colors of this kit are Bark, Key Lime, Lilac Mist, and a hint of Holiday Red. I do have sheets of these colors that can be added "A La Carte" - just ask!!
Asking $20.00













"Serendipity" - this isn't a complete kit but it does contain the majority of kit as was sold by CTMH. As pictured there are 6 different B&T papers 2 each of the designs plus three sheets of textured cardstock punchouts... Asking $6.00



No comments: