JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

"Between Friends" - here's an antique!! There's a sampling of inspiration in the '04-'05 CTMH Idea Book on page 74. This kit contains the following: 6 sheets of stripe, 4 sheets flowered paper, 12 sheets of "the shoes", and 6 sheets of the plaid. Also, 2 of the cardstock weight preprinted 12x12" layouts along with a page (plus a few more) of the non sticky cardstock weight embellishments. Need cardstock in these colors - Cherub Pink, Baby Pink, Bamboo?? They would coordinate nicely and "YES" I have these colors if you need to add them!!

I'd like $10.00...

No comments: