JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Friday, March 13, 2009

SORRY - Spoken for!! Thanks, Tiffany...
"Giddy Up" - Yeehaw!! This is a partial package of B&T Giddy Up papers and there's also a complete package of Stickease and a few sheets of parital stickease. Plus three of the preprinted cardstock weight 12x12" base pages for quick layouts. As for the B&T papers...there are two sheets each of the blue, the stripe, the cowboy hat, and the horse papers. There are three sheets of the checked print and unfortunately, not quite a full sheet of the red hankerchief print.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I want it and will keep looking to see what else I want.