JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Friday, March 13, 2009

"Vintage Travel" I've got tons of this stuff!! There's Stickease - two and a half packages of it...or best described as 10 full 6x12" sheets of it!!
Then I have 6 pages of each of the 6 different designs of B&T papers...that's 36 pages of this gorgeous vintage themed paper. Once again, I have cardstock that indeed coordinates with this B&T paper that can be added "A La Carte" - don't hesitate to ask!! For this collection I'm asking $18.00...

No comments: