JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

"COCOA CAFE" - Yep, I've got more of this stuff, than I have room for!! I'm going to show photos of it all but first, the details...


There are 36 pages of each variety - each "series" contains three patterns with a "flip side" - I've got 12 pages of each pattern -



  • Carnation Pink, Baby Pink and Sweet Leaf WITH COCOA - the "flip side" of this paper is a distressed Carnation Pink


  • Star Spangled Blue, Dutch Blue, Buttercup and Bamboo WITH COCOA - the "flip side" of this paper is a distressed Cocoa


  • Ocean, Breeze, Bamboo and Amethyst WITH COCOA - the "flip side" of this is a distressed Breeze


  • Cranberry, Bamboo, and Sweet Leaf WITH COCOA - the "flip side" of this is a distressed Sweet Leaf

  • This stuff is too yummy - I'm accepting REASONABLE offers on qty. or the bundle...trust me I'm quivering as I type this stuff as this is my all time favorite paper...but just need to share a little!!





    No comments: