JUST A QUICK NOTE...

1. You can "click" on the photos for a larger view
2. In the "BLOG ARCHIVE" to the right>>> I've tried to place key words in the title to help you navigate all the posts I've listed so far.
3. If you have ANY questions or need additional information...don't hesitate to ask!! I'm here to help!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

"Denim Days" - another oldie but goodie...if seeing this set in it's entirety for inspiration is necessary...you can see it in the Autumn/Winter 2005 Idea Book on page 32. I only have three of the patterns in this kit left but LOTS of one of them!! There's 2 sheets of the red "locker door" paper, 1 sheet of the "denim-up close" paper and are you readyu for this?? TWENTY-SIX (26!) sheets of the "jean pockets" paper - you read that right...this kit coordinates well with Sunflower, Outdoor Denim, and Holiday Red. As for making these B&T yours...just asking $5.00 - that's a steal 29 sheets for .17 cents a sheet!! WOWSERS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan,
I would be interested in the denim and the expidition paper sets.
I will email you about info thanks, Lori